Drying Out Service for Liverpool

Drying Out Liverpool

Act Quickly!

The damaged caused by a flood or fire may be very costly and a danger to you and your family’s health. As water from a flood, or from putting a fire out, if left to dry naturally can result in dangerous toxigenic mould (Stachybotrys Chartarum) forming in your floors, walls and ceilings.

This is why Drying a property fully with industrial drying out machines is very important.

Claims Managment Liverpool

Using our Drying Out Service will help prevent the mould forming and save you a whole lot of building work, not to mention the cost, disruption, stress and hassle that such work can cause. Which usually entails ripping out everything that’s been contaminated and replacing all the affected areas brick, electrical wiring, plaster and woodwork etc.

Drying Out Water Dmage

If you have mould in your property it is usually caused by water either from a leaking roof, burst pipe, damaged/missing damp-proofing or flood. Commonly called Toxic Mould the mould is in fact not toxic. The spores it produces are what causes the many and wide ranging illnesses people suffer after flooding or water damage has occurred.

We can safely remove mould from all the affected areas and repair the cause and effect of the mould so your property can be fully restored and safe to live in again. We will make your house healthy again and clean up the damage caused. We will negotiate with your insurer for alternative accommodation if required.

 Looking for a Drying Out Service in Liverpool?

Then ring us on 0151 722 2270